Our Apple Pie Lip Scrub is the perfect addition to our fall recipes and DIY’s! We’ll slowly start to incorporate more autumn flavors and fragrances into our projects because we’re all about the season. The weather will slowly begin to cool and that usually means we get dry skin. Using a nourishing, yet exfoliating lip scrub can help shed away the dead skin to reveal more plump and beautiful lips. We decided to use our Natural Apple Pie flavor oil for this project because apple pie screams fall Lets begin.
- To begin, you’ll need a small mixing bowl, measuring spoons, dropper, and a spoon to mix.
2. Begin by pouring 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar onto a small mixing bowl. If you’d like your lip scrub to be a thicker consistency, feel free to add 1/2 a teaspoon more of granulated sugar. (More sugar = thicker, more oil = runnier)
3. Next, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into your mixture.
4. Then, add 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil into your mixing bowl. You can always swap out any of these two oils for oils that you’d like. Almond oil, olive oil, mango oil, the possibilities are endless!
5. Add in Nature’s Flavors Natural Apple Pie flavor oil and mix! We only added three drops. We’ve said it plenty of times but we’ll keep reminding you, a little goes a VERY long way! We know you’re tempted to add more but don’t. You don’t want to over flavor your lip scrub!
6. Mix, mix, mix!
7. Transfer your scrub onto a smaller container and enjoy your Apple Pie Lip Scrub!
Watch our video!
Remember to follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on recipes and DIY’s!
Apple Pie Lip Scrub
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, sunflower oil, granulated sugar, and Nature’s Flavors Natural Apple Pie flavor oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Transfer your lip scrub into a container and enjoy!