This Wizard’s Potion Drink is the perfect Halloween decor you can indulge in. Pour in the right ingredients and you can transform your muggle party into a wizard’s dream!
To make this recipe less scary, we recommend crafting your own Magical Homemade Lemon- Lime Soda Recipe. Or you can use a store-bought lemon-lime soda that has over 40grams of added refined sugar.
Important Potion Making Info
There are a few things you must know before brewing this potion.
The Timing Matters
If you’ve ever made a Root Beer Float before then you know the combo of ice cream and soda doesn’t last forever. So, we recommend making this right before the party or even during. Grab all your wizarding essentials and put on a show while you conjure up this potion in front of your guests!
Although this recipe doesn’t call for alcohol, you can definitely throw some in! We’d recommend a cup or two of tequila or vanilla-flavored vodka.
Use Natural Food Coloring
The star of this potion is definitely the vibrant green color. If you don’t know the spell to conjure up this color, we recommend using our Natural Forest Green Food Coloring. It’s made with an all-natural proprietary blend of vegetable and fruit dyes, brought together to produce a beautiful green hue.
If you’re looking for another Halloween-themed drink, be sure to check our Witch’s Brew Margarita!
Easy Wizard’s Potion Drink Recipe
- Cauldron or Punch Bowl
- Dry Ice (for fog effect)
- Party Cups
- 2 Liters Magical Homemade Lemon-Lime Soda
- 2 Liter Ginger Ale
- 3 Cups French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5-8 drops Natural Forest Green Food Coloring
- In a large cauldron or punch bowl, add in your French Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Carefully pour in your Lemon-Lime Soda and gingerale.
- Once the foam has decreased, add in the drops of food coloring until it has reached your desired color.
- Gently stir the ingredients together until the green color is evenly distributed.