Vegan + Chocolate + Kahlua + Donuts = COMPLETE HAPPINESS. Yes guys, it’s real and you’re not dreaming. Next time you bring a dish to a gathering, bring these goodies! You’ll be the star of the party for sure. Our Organic Kahlua Flavoring Oil really ties it all together in this recipe. However, these donuts contain no alcohol so theres no need to worry about the kiddos. Before we begin, we’d just like to remind you guys to tag us on social media if you guys decide to recreate any of these recipes. We LOVE to see what our customers are creating. Let’s get started!
- Mixing Bowls (3)
- Mini Donut Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Piping Bag / Spoon
- Cooling Rack
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Baking Powder (1 ½ teaspoons)
- All Purpose Flour (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Sugar-free SweetenFX Sugar (⅓ cup)
- Salt (¼ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Egg Substitute (¼ tablespoon)
- Lemon Juice (1 tablespoon)
- Soy Milk (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Butter Replacement (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 tablespoon)
- Vegan Chocolate Chips (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons) (melted)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Kahlua Flavoring Oil (2-3 drops)
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350º and spray your mini donut pan with the non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together to get rid of any clumps.
- Add in Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract and mix.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, combine soy milk and lemon juice. Allow it to sit and curdle. We recommend letting it sit for about 7-8 minutes. This mixture will be your vegan buttermilk.
- Combine water and Nature’s Flavors Egg Substitute to create a honey-like texture. This mixture will be your egg replacement.
- In another bowl, mix Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar, Nature’s Flavors Egg substitute mixture, vegan buttermilk mixture, and Nature’s Flavors Butter Replacement. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Using a piping bag or a spoon, fill the mini donut pan. Make sure the pan is filled ¾ of the way.
- Place the mini donut pan in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the donuts from the oven and place them on a cooling rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and Nature’s Flavors coconut oil. Melt this mixture in 30 second increments making sure that the chocolate does not clump.
- Once the donuts have cooled, dip them in the glaze and allow them to set.
- Enjoy your Vegan Chocolate Kahlua Donuts and don’t forget to tag us on your creations!