Do you want to learn how to flavor your coffee beans? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! But first, Happy International Coffee Day! A day when coffee lovers can come together and celebrate. It seems that there is a holiday for almost everything but we’re all for an international coffee day!
We love a warm cup of coffee in the morning. It really gives us that extra boost we need to start our day. People all over the world drink coffee and because of that it can be made in a variety of ways. Here at Nature’s Flavors, we love to flavor our beans! There are endless arrays of flavoring concoctions that you can put together to create your ideal cup of coffee.
Coffee & Tea Flavoring
We recommend using our Coffee and Tea Flavorings to flavor your coffee beans. Using our Coffee and Tea Flavorings to flavor whole coffee beans allows the natural oils of the beans to mix with the flavoring. Those oils are then released when the beans are grounded and poured over.
Many customers find it hard to believe that you only need about three teaspoons of our Coffee and Tea Flavoring for every pound of whole beans you flavor. Our flavorings are highly concentrated and very little goes a long way. Over-flavoring your coffee beans can cause your coffee to taste a bit medicinal or “chemical” like.
How to Flavor Coffee Beans
- In a large bowl, dump out Nature’s Flavors Organic French Roast Coffee Beans (1 lb.).
- Pour 1 1/2 teaspoons of Nature’s Flavors Eggnog Coffee and Tea Flavoring onto the coffee beans. However, you can utilize whatever flavor you’d like, we offer a wide selection of flavors to choose from.
- Wearing gloves, mix the Eggnog Coffee Flavoring with the whole coffee beans until the coffee beans have been covered.
- Place your flavored coffee beans into a mason jar and make sure that the lid is tightly shut.
- Let the flavored beans sit overnight.
- Ground your coffee beans.
- Brew and prepare your coffee.
Check it out!
Bill The Flavor Guy shows you how to flavor your coffee beans!
Hi Nicole, thanks for sharing your experience with our Coffee Flavorings. Our flavorings are quite strong so we don’t recommend directly smelling or tasting them. We highly suggest starting with a smaller ratio like 1 teaspoon to 1lb of coffee bean. We hope this helps 🙂
Just tried the ones I ordered. None of them smell like what they are labeled and they burnt my nose just smelling.
Thank You so much for sharing this kind of blog, it’s fabulous..!!