DIY Conditioning Beard Oil
Imagine this; your beard is no longer itchy, your significant other doesn’t complain about prickly hairs anymore, and your beard shines with the rays of the sun now. It’s completely possible guys. Your beard does not have to be itchy, prickly and dull anymore! This DIY Conditioning Beard Oil is here to save you and your beard! We’ve broken down each ingredient that is used in the oil. We believe it’s important to know about the ingredients that you are putting on your face. Let’s get this started!
Tools you’ll need
- Disposable pipette (2 pipettes)
- Glass container
- Aromaweb recommends “using a dark colored glass bottle to avoid deterioration and to protect the aromatic and therapeutic properties of your essential oils”.
- We’ve used a clear bottle for the photographic purpose of this blog.
- Mixing spoon
- Medium bowl
- Nature’s Flavors Golden Jojoba Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Eucalyptus Essential Oil ( drops)
- Nature’s Flavors Lemon Essential Oil ( drops)
- Begin by sterilizing all of the tools that you’ll be using for the beard oil recipe. We recommend sterilizing your tools by placing them into water and bringing that water to a boil.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Once your tools have been sterilized and your hands have been thoroughly washed, you can begin your beard oil recipe.
- Place Nature’s Flavors Golden Jojoba Oil and Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil in a bowl. Mix well until both oils are combined.
- Next, add in __ drops of Nature’s Flavors Eucalyptus Essential Oil and __ drops of Nature’s Flavors Lemon Essential Oils into the bowl. Mix everything together.
- Transfer your beard oil into the glass container using a funnel.
- Apply the beard oil once a day after washing your face.
- Enjoy your DIY Conditioning Beard Oil!
All of the ingredients that we used in the recipe contain ample amounts of benefits for facial hair and for the skin. Keeping a beard shiny and clean isn’t the sole purpose for a beard oil. Let’s review some of the ways that these ingredients can improve your skin and facial hair.
- Jojoba oil is often used as a moisturizer to help protect the hair against breakage and dryness and help nourish the skin.
- Studies have shown that jojoba oil can help prevent hair loss and promote the thickness of hair.
- Individuals with dry skin highly benefit from coconut oil because it’s very moisturizing.
- Coconut oil has been proven to help stimulate hair growth. It gets deep down into the hair follicles.
- Since coconut oil helps with inflammation, it may aid in the treatment of acne.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus oil has the ability to clear your sinuses. Even though you’re applying the beard oil on your beard, it’s close enough to your nose to help with your sinuses.
- The antifungal compounds in eucalyptus oil help keep your beard clean and tidy.
Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemon essential oil has the ability to kill harmful bacteria that often grows and sits on your skin.
- May aid in acne breakouts because of its antioxidants and power to fight off bacteria.