It’s Friday and we’re here with another beauty DIY project! We made this ultra nourishing Toffee Cinnamon Sugar Scrub! We’ve made sugar scrubs in the past but we took a different take on today’s project. It’s a little more gentle on the skin which means it’s perfect for those of you with sensitive skin.
Granular sugar is perfect for buffing the skin. It helps get rid of dead skin cells that are lingering on top of the skin. Revealing brighter and softer skin! We also used Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Coconut Oil to replenish the skin with moisture.
- Medium bowl
- Electric mixer
- Disposable pipettes (2 pipettes)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cocoa Butter (⅓ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Sunflower Oil (¼ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (⅛ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Granular Sugar (2 ½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Butter Toffee Crunch Fragrance Oil (30 drops)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cinnamon Fragrance Oil (20 drops)
- Nature’s Flavors Guar Gum (1 ½ teaspoons)
- Begin by placing the cocoa butter, Nature’s Flavors Sunflower Oil, and Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil into a medium sized bowl.
- Next, beat all the ingredients together until it reaches a liquid-like consistency. However, everything should still seem smooth.
- Add in Nature’s Flavors Guar Gum to thicken up the oils a bit. Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add in 1/2 of Nature’s Flavors Organic Granular Sugar and continue to mix everything together. We recommend using a low setting during this process.
- Once everything has been thoroughly combined, add in the last of Nature’s Flavors Organic Granular Sugar. Make sure all the ingredients are evenly combined throughout the mixture.
- Using a disposable pipette, add in 30 drops of Nature’s Flavors Organic Butter Toffee Crunch Fragrance Oil and 20 drops of Nature’s Flavors Organic Cinnamon Fragrance Oil.
- Mix everything together.
- Lastly, scoop the scrub into a clean jar.
- Enjoy your Toffee Cinnamon Sugar Scrub!