Organic Cocoa Face Mask
Adding face masks to your skin regimen can be a total game changer. Even though we wash our face with a facial cleanser, it isn’t always sufficient. See, our skin can come across many harmful substances in our day to day lives. Whether it be air pollution, sleeping with makeup on, secondhand smoke, or a dirty pillowcase. The list goes on! We created a cocoa, honey, and yogurt face mask that helps hydrate and rejuvenate your skin.
Why are face masks important?
Masks can give you that extra pow that your skins yearns for. There are various masks to choose from and they all aid with problematic areas on your face. It’s important to know what your skins needs. Let’s say you notice dry patches throughout your cheeks and around your nose. Not only should you moisturize but you should try using a mask that can help hydrate your skin too.
Cocoa, Honey, & Yogurt
- Natural hydrant. Honey has the ability to moisturize skin from deep within.
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Boosts collagen production
- Nourishes damaged skin (like acne scars)
- Yogurt contains lactic acid – dissolves dead skin cells
- Helps fight acne
- Prevent premature aging
- Reduce discoloration of the skin
Tools you’ll need
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing Spoons
Ingredients for Cocoa Face Mask
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (2 tablespoons)
- Organic Yogurt (2 tablespoons)
- Organic Honey (1 teaspoon)
- Yields: 2 face masks
- Prep Time: 3 Minutes
- Bring all your ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix everything together
- With clean hands, generously apply your mixture to your face
- Let the face mask sit for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- Pat dry