Vegan Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Do you rush out the door every single morning and fail to make yourself a hearty breakfast? We know how mornings go for most of us, they’re fast paced and on the go. Get a head start on your day with these delicious Vegan Pumpkin Overnight Oats! They’re perfect for those of us that have very little time to cook in the mornings. We love that our refrigerator does most of the work for us. But the best part is that they’re…V-E-G-A-N and pumpkin flavored! Fall is right around the corner and theres no better way to celebrate than to flavor everything with pumpkins. It’s never too early for fall at Nature’s Flavors.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
Tools you’ll need
- Large bowl
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- Mason Jars
- Rolled Oats (1 Cup)
- Coconut Milk (1 Cup)
- Pumpkin Puree (½ Cup)
- Maple Syrup (2 Tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 Teaspoon)
- Cinnamon (½ Teaspoon)
- Nutmeg (¼ Teaspoon)
- Combine oats, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl
- Transfer the mixture into two mason jars
- Cover the mason jars with lids
- Place the mason jars in the refrigerator overnight
- When you’re ready, top your vegan pumpkin overnight oats with your favorite nuts for that extra crunch. We used pecans but feel free to explore, walnuts, almonds, etc.
- Bon apetit!
Everyone has different eating and dietary lifestyles and our main goal is to create recipes for everyone to enjoy! If you loved this Vegan Pumpkin Overnight Oats recipe, make sure to check out our Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe too. Tag us in your creations (#naturesflavors). Let us know what other recipes you’d like to see for the season. Leave a comment down below!