We’re keeping it spooky at Nature’s Flavors with this super cool Frankenstein Matcha Milkshake! We’ve actually partnered up with our sister company, Yum Matcha, to make this delicious milkshake. We used their Original Matcha Flavor Packet, it’s what’s giving Frankie that green color! Not only are Yum Matcha’s products tasty but their matcha is ceremonial grade, sugar free, and keto friendly!
- Ice cream scoop
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Whiteboard marker
- Ziplock bag
- Disposable pipette
- Vanilla Ice Cream (6 scoops)
- Soy Milk (½ cup)
- Yum Matcha Original Flavor Single Serving Packet (1 packet)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Oreo cookies (8 single cookies, without oreo stuffing)
- Chocolate (melted, ½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (¼ teaspoon)
- Place 8 single oreo cookies (no stuffing) in a ziplock bag. Crush the cookies, this will be Frankenstein’s hair. Set aside.
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave in 30 second intervals.
- Once your chocolate reaches a smooth consistency, dip the mug into the chocolate. The rim must be completely coated.
- Sprinkle the oreo crumbs all around the rim until you have an even layer.
- Dip a disposable pipette into the chocolate and give Frankie a hairline. Create upside down triangles that connect to the rest of his hair.
- Sprinkle more oreo crumbs throughout the chocolate.
- Once the rim and hairline have dried, give Frankie a face by usinga using a whiteboard marker. Draw two circles for his eyes, a squiggly line for his mouth, and a few stitches on his forehead and cheeks. Set aside.
- In a blender, place the vanilla ice cream, soy milk, salt, Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract, and Yum Matcha’s Original Flavor Single Serving packet and blend until smooth.
- Pour the matcha milkshake into your prepared glass.
- Enjoy your Frankenstein Matcha Milkshake!