Strawberry & Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs
Are you on a Ketogenic diet? Whether you are or you aren’t, we’re sure you’ll love these Strawberry and Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs we created! They’re not only delicious but so simple to make!
WHAT EXACTLY IS A ‘FAT BOMB’?
As ketogenic diets gain popularity, ample amounts of evidence indicate that fat – the unsaturated kind – can be really beneficial for our bodies. Many researchers say that consuming unsaturated fats can make maintaining weight easier along with making you feel fuller for longer periods of time. Clean fat bomb recipes can give you that extra boost of energy because they’re made of high fat and low carb ingredients. Fat bombs can consist of a wide variety of high fat elements, some of them being, unsweetened chocolate, butters, nuts, cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Cream Cheese (8oz)
- SweetenFx (2 Tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Strawberry Flavor Extract Keto Friendly (1/2 Teaspoon)
- Heavy Whipping Cream (1/2 Cup)
- Unsweetened Chocolate
STEP BY STEP
- Combine the Cream Cheese, Natural Strawberry Flavor Extract, and SweetenFX into a bowl. Mix all three ingredients together for 2 minutes or until you reach a smooth consistent texture.
- Slowly mix in half of the Heavy Whipping Cream and mix until the texture becomes fluffy. Then add the second half of the Heavy Whipping Cream and mix for about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into your desired molds, we used mini glass bowls.
- Set the fat bombs in the refrigerator for at least one hour to chill.
- Once the fat bombs have chilled, melt your desired amount of unsweetened chocolate in a bowl, stirring frequently.
- With a spoon, drizzle chocolate all over fat bombs, and enjoy!
NOTES: We topped off our Strawberry and Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs with a few blueberries to give it a little extra umph!