Healthy Banana Milk Recipe
Are you bananas about bananas? We are! Milk alternatives have gained popularity lately. In fact, we wrote an entire article about all the different types of milk alternatives. When we heard about banana milk, we were all over it! It’s nut free and dairy free so it’s perfect for those of you with allergies. It requires three ingredients and will probably take about two minutes to prepare. Let’s jump into this healthy banana milk recipe!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Serving glass
- Banana (1 banana, frozen)
- Water (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
- Before making the banana milk, you want to make sure that the banana is frozen. This will ensure that you have cold banana milk! We recommend leaving the banana in the freezer for about an hour or so.
- Place the bananas, water, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract in a blender. Blend for one minute.
- We hope you enjoyed this healthy banana milk recipe!