With thanksgiving right around the corner, it’s important we bombard you with thanksgiving recipes! We promise that this cocktail will impress your guests and have them begging for more. This Thanksgiving Pumpkin Spice Cocktail will be the star of the night!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Shallow plate
- Airtight container
- Cocktail shaker
- Mixing bowl
- Lemon wedges
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Soda water (½ cup)
- Lemon juice (1 ½ teaspoon)
Pumpkin Spice Simple Syrup
- Water (1 cup)
- Pumpkin pie spice (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar-free Sugar (1 cup)
- Pumpkin puree (1 cup)
- Cinnamon (ground, ½ tablespoon)
- Ginger (ground, ½ tablespoon)
- Allspice (ground, a pinch)
- Brown sugar (½ tablespoon)
- You’ll begin this recipe by making the pumpkin spice simple syrup first. Bring the pumpkin puree, water, Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar, and the pumpkin pie spice together in a small saucepan.
- Boil over medium-high heat. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Once the syrup boils, remove it from the heat and allow it to sit for 15 minutes.
- Using a strainer, strain the pumpkin puree into a container and allow it cool completely before making the cocktail.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and brown sugar together.
- Pour the rim blend into a shallow plate.
- Prepare your serving glass by rubbing a lemon wedge along the edges and then rim the glass with the sugar blend.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour in the ice, Pumpkin Spice Syrup, bourbon, and lemon juice. Shake, shake, shake!
- Fill your serving glass with ice and pour the cocktail in. Top it off with soda water and give it a stir.
- We topped our cocktail with a cinnamon stick so feel free to get creative!
- Enjoy your Thanksgiving Pumpkin Spice Cocktail!