A No-bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bite recipe that is not only amazingly tasty but it’s also Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free! At Nature’s Flavors, we believe that you should never sacrifice taste or flavor because of dietary restrictions. We make these recipes to suit all of us and our dietary needs!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 20 bites
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowls (3)
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons) (melted)
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar Free Organic Sugar (⅓ cup)
- Pure Pumpkin Puree (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup (⅓ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Egg Substitute (¼ tablespoon)
- Water (¾ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
- Vegan Chocolate Chips (1 cup)
- Ground Nutmeg (¼ teaspoon)
- Ground Cinnamon (¼ teaspoon)
- In a mixing bowl, combine Nature’s Flavors Egg Substitute with water. Whisk until you reach a honey-like consistency. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil, Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar Free Organic Sugar, Nature’s Flavors Egg Substitute mixture, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract until you get a dough-like texture.
- Slowly fold in the vegan chocolate chips.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes so that the dough can firm.
- While the dough sets, prepare your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer.
- Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll the dough into a ball.
- Place each ball on the cookie sheet.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites!