Cool down this summer with this refreshing watermelon popsicle recipe. These popsicles utilize the natural sweetness of the watermelon. Enjoy these treats before the season is over!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 cups of cubed, seedless watermelon
- 8oz of cold water
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Mint Flavor Concentrate
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Honeydew Green Food Color
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
- Measuring cup
- Popsicle mold
STEP BY STEP
- Add the chilled watermelon cubes into a blender and puree until smooth.
- In the measuring cup, mix a drop of Nature’s Flavors Natural Honeydew Green Food Color with 8oz of cold water and stir. Add in one drop of Nature’s Flavors Organic Mint Flavor Concentrate and stir.
- We filled our molds about 3/4 from the top to leave space for the appearance of the watermelon rind. Carefully pour the watermelon puree into the popsicle molds and place them into the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and top it off with the watermelon rind mixture. Place the mold back into the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
- Allow the popsicles to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before removing them from the mold.
- We hope you enjoy this watermelon popsicle recipe!