Watermelon Popsicle Recipe
Cool down this summer with this refreshing watermelon popsicle recipe. These popsicles utilize the natural sweetness of the watermelon. Enjoy these treats before the season is over!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 cups of cubed, seedless watermelon
- 8oz of cold water
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Mint Flavor Concentrate
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Honeydew Green Food Color
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
- Measuring cup
- Popsicle mold
STEP BY STEP
- Add the chilled watermelon cubes into a blender and puree until smooth.
- In the measuring cup, mix a drop of Nature’s Flavors Natural Honeydew Green Food Color with 8oz of cold water and stir. Add in one drop of Nature’s Flavors Organic Mint Flavor Concentrate and stir.
- We filled our molds about 3/4 from the top to leave space for the appearance of the watermelon rind. Carefully pour the watermelon puree into the popsicle molds and place them into the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and top it off with the watermelon rind mixture. Place the mold back into the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
- Allow the popsicles to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before removing them from the mold.
- We hope you enjoy this watermelon popsicle recipe!