Keto Peach Mug Cake
Cake in a mug? It does not get any better than that! You don’t have to be on a ketogenic diet to enjoy this delicious Keto Peach Mug Cake. We know how life goes and how hectic it can be so we strive to bring you tasty, yet simple recipes. This Keto Peach Mug Cake requires NO oven and the best part is that it takes less than 2 minutes to make!
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- Butter (1 Tablespoon)
- Cream Cheese (2 Tablespoons)
- Almond Flour (2 Tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavor’s SweetenFX sweetener (1 Tablespoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Flavor Extract (1 Teaspoon)
- Baking Powder (1/4 Teaspoon)
- 1 egg white
- 1 Peach Slice
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- To begin, place the butter and the cream cheese in your mug, microwave for 20 seconds, and mix together.
- Next, add in the almond flour, Nature’s Flavor’s SweetenFX sweetener, Nature’s Flavor’s Organic Vanilla Extract, and baking powder into the mug and mix.
- Add the egg white into the batter and mix again.
- Once everything has been mixed together, cut the peach slice into smaller pieces.
- After that, press the peaches into the cake batter.
- Microwave your mug on high for 1:20.
- Carefully remove your mug from the microwave and let it sit for about a minute.
- Flip your mug over onto a plate and let it cool.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice.
- Peaches are a keto friendly fruit but they must be consumed in small portions so make sure to not overload your cake with peaches if you’re on a ketogenic diet!
- You also have the option to substitute almond flour with coconut flour.
- Beat heavy whipping cream and add a dash of vanilla extract to make your ‘frosting’ for your cake.