Dietary supplements are all the rage right now. Everyone is trying to get healthy, especially with the new year right around the corner. Getting enough protein is crucial when trying to maintain a balanced diet. Protein can boost your metabolism, curb your appetite, and aid in losing body fat. We’ve been receiving a lot of questions regarding our flavor powders and how to incorporate them in protein shakes. What many of our customers don’t know is that our flavor powders are highly concentrated. Very little goes a long way! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake will get you all the protein you need. Let’s start!
- Measuring spoons
- Serving cup
- Flaxseed (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (½ teaspoon)
- Unflavored protein of your choice (1 scoop)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Chocolate Flavor Powder (⅛ teaspoon)
- Peanut butter (1 tablespoon)
- Soy milk (¾ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar-free Sugar (½ teaspoon)
- Place the flaxseed, Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder, unflavored protein, Nature’s Flavors Natural Chocolate Flavor Powder, and peanut butter in a blender.
- Blend until you reach a thick consistency.
- If you’d like a stronger chocolate taste, slowly add in more of Nature’s Flavors Chocolate Flavor Powder.
- We usually suggest starting at a ratio of 0.25% to 4% (maximum) based on product weight but it’s all about preference for this recipe.
- Pour the Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake into your desired serving glass and enjoy!