Maple Peach Milkshake Recipe
This isn’t your typical milkshake…this one is different. When you think of a milkshake we know your mind goes straight to chocolate but we wanted to create something new. A milkshake but with a twist! With fall approaching, a maple peach milkshake is the perfect transition. You get a feel for summer from the peaches but you also get a hint of fall from the maple syrup. Our Maple Peach Milkshake Recipe is so simple yet so delightful.
Yields: 4 Cups
- Milk (1/4 Cup)
- Yogurt (1 Cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup (6 Tablespoons)
- Peaches (14 oz)
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Straw (optional)
- Cut up your peaches into slices/chunks, remove the pit.
- Combine the milk, yogurt, Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup, and peaches into the blender.
- Blend until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Pour your milkshake into a cup.
- Feel free to garnish your milkshake with a peach slice.
- Enjoy this Maple Peach Milkshake recipe!
Try planting the peach pit you removed! It may take a few months for the process to even begin but it can definitely be worth it. We’ve included an article that provides the best tips and tricks for planting a peach pit. Happy gardening!