Whether you have waffles for breakfast or for dinner, our For Linda Waffle Mix will get you those perfect, fluffy waffles you dream of! They’re delicious gluten-free peach waffles!
- Yields: 12 – 4′ Waffles
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
We wanted to make sure that this recipe was completely gluten free so let’s run through our ingredients list first.
- Some oils are naturally gluten free, sunflower oil being one of those oils.
- Peaches are a gluten-free friendly fruit.
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Pancake Syrup is not only gluten free, but kosher and vegan.
What you’ll need
- For Linda Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix (1 Bag)
- Water (1 Cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Sunflower Oil (1/4 Cup)
- 1 fresh peach
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Pancake Syrup
Tools you’ll need
- Waffle Maker
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Step by step
- Preheat your waffle maker, we recommend a medium heat/setting.
- Add water and sunflower oil into the For Linda Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle mix, mix well.
- Spray your preheated waffle-maker with non-stick cooking spray to avoid your waffle mixture getting stuck to your waffle maker.
- Pour pancake/waffle mixure into the waffle-maker.
- Cook waffles until the edges are golden brown.
- Top off your waffles with peach slices and our Organic Maple Pancake Syrup.
- Enjoy your gluten-free peach waffles!
- You can freeze your leftover waffles! Just make sure to reheat them in a toaster oven beforehand.
- Use whipped cream to add an extra touch to your waffles.
- Check out our Watermelon Popsicle recipe that is also gluten free!