Gluten-Free Peach Waffles Recipe
Whether you have waffles for breakfast or for dinner, our For Linda Waffle Mix will get you those perfect, fluffy waffles you dream of! They’re delicious gluten-free peach waffles!
- Yields: 12 – 4′ Waffles
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
We wanted to make sure that this recipe was completely gluten free so let’s run through our ingredients list first.
- Some oils are naturally gluten free, sunflower oil being one of those oils.
- Peaches are a gluten-free friendly fruit.
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Pancake Syrup is not only gluten free, but kosher and vegan.
What you’ll need
- For Linda Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix (1 Bag)
- Water (1 Cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Sunflower Oil (1/4 Cup)
- 1 fresh peach
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Pancake Syrup
Tools you’ll need
- Waffle Maker
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Step by step
- Preheat your waffle maker, we recommend a medium heat/setting.
- Add water and sunflower oil into the For Linda Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle mix, mix well.
- Spray your preheated waffle-maker with non-stick cooking spray to avoid your waffle mixture getting stuck to your waffle maker.
- Pour pancake/waffle mixure into the waffle-maker.
- Cook waffles until the edges are golden brown.
- Top off your waffles with peach slices and our Organic Maple Pancake Syrup.
- Enjoy your gluten-free peach waffles!
- You can freeze your leftover waffles! Just make sure to reheat them in a toaster oven beforehand.
- Use whipped cream to add an extra touch to your waffles.
- Check out our Watermelon Popsicle recipe that is also gluten free!