Spooky Eyed Fudgy Brownies
Did you know that no one really knows how brownies came to be? Crazy right? Considering the fact that most of us love brownies! There are a few theories as to how they came to be, theory number one: a cook may have forgotten to add flour to their batter when baking a cake. Sounds possible. Theory number two, a chef accidentally added melted chocolate into biscuit dough. Last but certainly not least, a housewife ran out of baking powder so she decided to improvise! Even though none of us really know which theory is the correct one, we’re very grateful for brownies. Brownies are a classic! So let’s get started with these Spooky Eyed Fudgy Brownies!
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8″ x 12″ baking pan
- Electric mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Aluminum foil
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Melted butter (1 cup)
- Large eggs (4 eggs)
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar-free Powder for Baking (1 ¼ cup)
- Brown sugar (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (?)
- All purpose flour (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (1 cup)
- Chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Salt (¾ teaspoon)
- Candy eyes
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Prepare your baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil, melted butter, brown sugar, and Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar. Whisk until all of your ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the eggs and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract. Continue to whisk.
- Using a sifter, fold Nature’s Flavors Cocoa Powder and the salt into the wet ingredients.
- Combine everything together very carefully using a spatula.
- Add the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Smooth it all out so that it’s all even.
- Bake the brownies for 28 – 30 minutes. Your batter should not jiggle, if it does, it is not ready.
- After baking the brownies, cover them with aluminum foil, this will ensure that they stay moist.
- Allow them to sit and cool before serving.
- Enjoy your Spooky Eyed Fudgy Brownies!