Witch’s Brew Margarita
Halloween is 10 days away folks! We love the spooky season and we love Halloween inspired drinks (and treats too) even more! We know there are tons of Halloween parties coming up and theres no better way to impress your guests than with these Witch’s Brew Margaritas. These margaritas will make it seem like you tried REALLY hard but in reality, they’re so simple to make!
We used our Natural Lime Khaki Green Food Coloring in this recipe! In case you didn’t know, artificial food colors can cause adverse health effects. We wrote an entire article about it here. It’s important to stay informed and know what we put into our bodies! So with that being said, let’s begin!
- Cocktail shaker
- Measuring spoons
- Lime juice (4 ½ teaspoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Lime Khaki Green Food Coloring (5 drops)
- Black sanding sugar
- Silver Tequila (2 oz.)
- Orange Liqueur (1 oz.)
- Agave (optional)
- Lime wedges (garnishing)
- Begin by pouring the black sanding sugar onto a plate and set it aside.
- Run a lime wedge all around the top rim of a glass and dip the rim in the black sanding sugar until it’s evenly covered. Set the prepared glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add in the tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and Nature’s Flavors Natural Lime Khaki Green Food Coloring and shake until everything is well combined.
- Before pouring the mixture into the glass, taste it first to see if you’d like to add a sweetener. If so, begin with half a teaspoon of agave and keep building it until you reach your desired sweetness level.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice and pour the margarita mixture over the rocks.
- Enjoy your Witch’s Brew Margarita!