We know that a few of you may be wondering what butterbeer is so we’re here to break it down for you! Butterbeer is the famous and delicious drink that is featured across J.K. Rowling’s “Harry Potter” books. If you visit the Wizarding World at Universal Studios, it is very likely that you’ll come across butterbeer. However, there’s no need to visit the Wizarding World every time you crave it because you can create and enjoy homemade butterbeer at home! Let’s begin!
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Measuring cups
- Glass cups
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Caramel Flavor Extract (2-4 drops)
- Heavy Whipping Cream (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Butter Flavor Extract (2-4 drops)
- Cream Soda (1 liter)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Powdered Sugar (¼ cup)
- Butterscotch Topping (¼ cup)
- In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add in Nature’s Flavors Low Carb Butterscotch Ice Cream Topping and mix well.
- Mix in Nature’s Flavors Organic Powdered Sugar until everything is well combined.
- Pour all of the cream soda into a pitcher. Don’t let it foam up too much.
- Mix in Nature’s Flavors Organic Caramel Flavor Extract and Natures Flavors Organic Butter Flavor Extract. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture into your preferred glass and top it off with your butterbeer batter!
- Enjoy your Homemade Butterbeer!
- Chill your preferred glasses in the freezer for about two hours. A frosty glass will make your homemade butterbeer taste way better!
- After adding in our flavor extracts, be sure to test a small amount first. If it has a ‘chemical’ or ‘synthetic’ aftertaste, it’s been over-flavored. Our extracts are very concentrated so very little goes a long way.