Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
It’s that time again folks. Spooky movies, cozy blankets, cuddling by the fireplace, AND pumpkin spice lattes! It’s never too early for fall at Nature’s Flavors. We wanted to make sure we had a head start on fall so with that being said, we created a VEGAN Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s not your regular ol’ pumpkin spice latte, it’s cruelty free because we want everyone to enjoy the season’s gifts. There’s no need to visit your local coffee shop anymore because this homemade Vegan Pumpkin Spice latte will beat them all!
- Yields: 1 Latte
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total: 10 Minutes
Tools you’ll need
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
Ingredients you’ll need
- Almond Milk (3/4 Cup)
- Black Coffee (1/2 Cup)
- Pumpkin Puree (1 Tablespoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1/4 Teaspoon)
- Cinnamon (1/8 Teaspoon)
- Nutmeg (1/8 Teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup (2 Tablespoons)
Step by step
- Combine all your ingredients into a blender.
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- If serving hot, warm up your latte in the microwave or in a saucepan until it begins to simmer.
- If serving cold, pour your latte into a glass over ice.
- Add some coconut whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon to give it that little extra touch of fall.
- Enjoy your Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte!
If you enjoyed our Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, make sure to check out our Gluten-free Peach Waffles recipe too! It’s gluten-free and vegan.