Lemon Fudge Recipe
If you enjoy the bright and tart flavor of lemons, then you’re in for a real treat! This lemon fudge recipe only requires 4 ingredients and can be made in about 5 minutes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- White chocolate chips (20 oz)
- Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- Butter, softened (2 tbs)
- Nature’s Flavors Lemon Flavor Concentrate (2 1/2 tsp)
- Optional: Nature’s Flavors Natural Yellow Food Coloring, powdered sugar
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
- Microwaveable mixing cup (4 cups at least)
- Baking Pan
STEP BY STEP
- Add the white chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk in the microwavable mixing cup.
- Microwaves ingredients in 30 second increments until chocolate chips are melted. Stir ingredients with spatula after each increment.
- Stir in lemon concentrate and yellow food coloring (if desired).
- Spray baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Enjoy this delicious lemon fudge recipe!