Banana Rum Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you love the taste of rum, banana, and chocolate, then you’re in for a real treat today. Muffins are a favorite for many of us but we wanted to create something that was beyond a typical muffin. Our Organic Rum Flavor Extract has an underlying flavor of toasted sugar which pairs perfectly with banana and chocolate. Like many of our recipes, this Banana Rum Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe is easy to follow and it won’t take much time to put together either!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 18 muffins
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Electric mixer
- Cupcake tin
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Nature’s Flavors Sugar-free SweetenFX Sugar (1 ½ cup)
- Sour Cream (3 tablespoons)
- Flour (2 cups)
- Nature’s Flavors Butter Replacement (½ cup)
- Baking Soda (1 teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Rum Flavor Extract (3 – 4 drops)
- Ripe Bananas (3 bananas)
- Eggs (2 eggs)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (½ teaspoon)
- Chocolate Chips (1 cup)
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°.
- Prepare the cupcake tin by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
- Using an electric mixer, mix everything on high speed until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cupcake tin.
- We added extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin for more chocolatey goodness.
- Bake the muffins for 13-16 minutes.
- Enjoy your Banana Rum Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- Horchata Mousse Recipe
- Tres Leches Cake & Butter Rum Frosting
- Easy Mini Apple Pie
- Vegan Chocolate Kahlua Donuts