We know Fall hasn’t technically started yet but the team at Nature’s Flavors is ready! We’re kicking off our fall recipes with this fiber rich Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding! Chia seeds are amazing for your body and they make a delicious pudding. We used our Pumpkin Pie Flavor Concentrate to give it that autumn feel. Let’s begin!Jump to Recipe
We’ll begin with 2 ½ cups of of milk. We used almond milk but feel free to use any milk or milk alternative you’d like. Soy, rice, hemp, oat, banana, the possibilities are endless! We found that using 2 ½ cups of almond milk gave us the best consistency in the end.
We then added ½ cup of chia seeds into the almond milk. Remember to stir using a whisk! You want to make sure that the chia seeds are fully incorporated into the milk.
After you’ve mixed the milk and chia seeds together, add in ½ teaspoon of Nature’s Flavors Pumpkin Pie concentrate. A little goes a VERY long way! We recommend starting with smaller quantities because you can always add more.
Resist the urge to add more!
We also added ½ teaspoon of Nature’s Flavors Vanilla Extract to our chia pudding. The same rule applies here, a little goes a long way!
We offer many types of vanilla extracts, oils, and concentrates! You can find more of them here!
Mix, mix, mix!
Once you’ve mixed all of your ingredients together, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to set. Allow the chia seeds to soak for 4-5 hours. It’s crucial you use a sweetener with this recipe because the sweetener is what will tie all of these delicious flavors together. We used agave but you can use any sweetener you’d like!
We added cinnamon to our pumpkin pie chia pudding because we love the flavors of autumn. You can use as much as you’d like, it’s really about preference.
Mix it all together!
We hope you enjoyed this pumpkin pie chia pudding!
That’s a wrap!
We hope you enjoyed our first fall recipe of 2020! We cannot wait to bring you more fall inspired recipes. If there’s something you’d like us to make, feel free to reach out to us. We hope to hear from you!
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Mixing bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 ½ cups of almond milk. You can use any milk you’d like.
- Next, add in ½ cup of chia seeds and mix.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Nature’s Flavors Organic Pumpkin Pie Extract and ½ teaspoon of Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the chia pudding to set for 4-5 hours.
- Add in 3-5 tablespoons of your preferred sweetener.
- Top it off with cinnamon if you’d like! Enjoy!
- You don’t have to use almond milk, you can use any type of milk you’d like.
- Don’t go over ½ teaspoon of flavoring!
- Cinnamon is not required but it sure makes a difference and gives you those fall feels.