Cinnamon Oat Raspberry Bars
We love desserts that are made on single baking sheets. Hassle free and tasty is what Nature’s Flavors aims for. We created Cinnamon Oat Raspberry Bars using our Organic Vanilla Extract today! Let’s jump in!
- Baking sheet 9″ x 13″
- Parchment paper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Food processor
- Electric mixer
- Medium mixing bowl
Cinnamon Oat Base
- Almond flour (2 cups)
- Brown sugar (1 cup)
- Ground cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Old fashioned oats (2 cups)
- Salted butter (1 cup)
- Fresh raspberries (2 ½ cups)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (2 teaspoons)
- Brown sugar (4 tablespoons)
- Lemon zest (2 teaspoons)
- Almond flour (2 tablespoons)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. We sprayed the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray just in case. Set aside.
- Combine the oats, brown sugar, almond flour, cinnamon, and baking powder in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is almost ground.
- Add in the butter and pulse until the mixture becomes a crumbly dough-like consistency.
- Press the cinnamon oat base into the bottoms of the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the base for 10 minutes.
- While the base is baking, make the raspberry filling. Combine the raspberries, flour, brown sugar, Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract, and lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together with an electric mixer. Don’t overmix, it’s okay to have pieces of raspberries in the mixture.
- Take out the cinnamon base from the oven and create a even layer of the raspberry filling all across the baking sheet.
- We sprinkled lemon zest and oats on top of the raspberry filling to give it a little extra touch.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the bars to completely cool before cutting and serving.
- Enjoy your Cinnamon Oat Raspberry Bars!
Other marvelous desserts