Healthier Blueberry Muffins
Are you looking to happily enjoy a blueberry muffin for breakfast without feeling guilty? We’ve got you covered friends. We baked these superb healthier blueberry muffins! You can now enjoy blueberry muffins for breakfast and not feel guilty about all of that sugar. Let’s begin!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Muffin tin (12 muffins)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Baking powder (½ teaspoon)
- Almond flour (1 ¾ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup (½ cup)
- Baking soda (½ teaspoon)
- Sea salt (½ teaspoon)
- Ground cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (⅓ cup, melted)
- Plain greek yogurt (1 cup)
- Eggs (2 large eggs)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (2 teaspoons)
- Fresh blueberries (1 cup)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400°.
- Prepare a muffin tin by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk everything together until all the ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup, eggs, and Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil. Add in the greek yogurt and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract. Mix well.
- Slowly combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix it all together with a spoon.
- Carefully fold the fresh blueberries into the batter. The mixture should be a thicker consistency.
- Divide the blueberry muffin batter evenly amongst the twelve muffin cups.
- Bake the blueberry muffins for 17 to 19 minutes or until it’s edges reach a golden brown color.
- Once you remove the muffins from the oven. allow them to cool on a cooling rack. Use a butter knife to loosen up the muffin edges from the muffin tin.
- Enjoy these healthier Blueberry Muffins!
Other must try desserts
- Cinnamon Oat Raspberry Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites
- Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Arroz con Leche