Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites
Our chocolate chip pancakes bites recipe is perfect for those of you who are on the go! The kiddos will love them and you’ll love em’ too. Our For Linda Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix is exactly what you need for those crazy hectic mornings. Come along and we’ll show you the way!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cupcake tin
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Nature’s Flavors For Linda Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix (1 cup)
- Water (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup (1 teaspoon)
- Chocolate chips (½ cup)
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350°.
- Prepare a cupcake tin by spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine Nature’s Flavors For Linda Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix with water. Whisk everything together until you get a smooth and thicker consistency.
- Pour the pancake batter into each cupcake slot. We filled each one about three quarters of the way.
- Bake the chocolate chip pancake bites for 16 to 18 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.
- Enjoy your chocolate chip pancake bites!
Other delicious breakfast ideas
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- Vegan Eggnog Chia Pudding
- Keto Bread with Raspberry Jam
- Vegan Chocolate Flax Pudding