Vegan Chocolate Flax Pudding
We love quick, easy, and healthy snacks! Today at Nature’s Flavors we made this tasty Vegan Chocolate Flax Pudding to satisfy that sweet tooth. This recipe only requires a few ingredients and we’re absolutely sure that you’re gonna love it! Let’s begin!
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoons
- Wax/parchment paper
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (¼ cup)
- Flax seed (⅓ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Banana Syrup (2 tablespoons)
- Soy milk (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (½ teaspoon)
- Vegan chocolate chips (1 tablespoon)
- Coconut whipped cream
- Raspberries (to garnish)
- In a mixing bowl, sift in Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder.
- Next, add in Nature’s Flavors Banana Syrup and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract.
- Whisk until everything is well combined. You’ll get a thicker consistency.
- Add in the soy milk and continue to whisk until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Pour the flax seed into the bowl and stir so that all the ingredients evenly mixed.
- Cover the bowl with wax/parchment paper and allow it to set in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Once your pudding has set, remove it from the refrigerator and top it off with some vegan chocolate chips, coconut whipped cream, and some raspberries.
- Enjoy your Vegan Chocolate Flax Pudding!
Other vegan recipes
We’ve created a wide variety of vegan recipes. If you’re looking for desserts and sweets check out our Vegan Apple Spice Cake with Rum Buttercream or our Vegan Chocolate Kahlua Donuts. If you’re looking for the perfect morning breakfast check out our Vegan Golden Milk or our Vegan Pumpkin Overnight Oats!