Blueberry Lavender Sparkling Lemonade
Today, we’re bringing you this delicious Blueberry Lavender Sparkling Lemonade recipe! We love the fresh feel it radiates. Let’s begin.
- Measuring spoons
- Lemon juicer
- Measuring cups
- Disposable pipette
- Wooden mixing spoon
- Serving glasses
- Water (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Lavender Flavor Extract (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon Juice (about 6 lemons, 1 cup)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Fresh blueberries (¼ cup)
- Sparkling water (3 cups)
- Nature’s Flavors Purple Food Coloring (4-5 drops)
- Fresh lavender (to garnish)
Side note: the fresh lavender we used in this recipe comes from Bill the Flavor Guy’s backyard! Try growing some fresh herbs, veggies, and fruits this spring!
- Combine one cup of sugar and one cup of water in a small saucepan. You’ll be making a simple syrup.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix both ingredients to avoid the sugar from burning.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut and squeeze the lemons.
- Combine the lemon juice, the simple syrup mixture, and the sparkling water in a pitcher.
- Add in Nature’s Flavors Organic Lavender Flavor Extract and Nature’s Flavors Purple Food Coloring. Stir.
- Add the blueberries in the pitcher.
- Serve with ice and garnish your Blueberry Lavender Sparkling Lemonade glasses with a few lemon slices.