Ready to impress your guests with your awesome mixologist skills? This Apple Maple Whiskey Sour cocktail will leave your guests absolutely dazzled! It’s not your typical whiskey sour, we added a few extra ingredients to give it a fall feel. Our Pure Organic Maple Syrup takes this cocktail to a whole other level. Let’s get started!
- Measuring spoons
- Cocktail shaker / Mason jar
- Serving glass
- Cutting board
- Bourbon of your choice (3 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup (2 – 4 teaspoons, to taste)
- Fresh lemon juice (2 tablespoons)
- Ground cinnamon (a pinch)
- Apple (sliced)
- Begin by filling the cocktail shaker/mason jar with about two thirds of ice.
- Pour the bourbon, Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup, lemon juice, and a pinch of cinnamon into the shaker/jar.
- Close the lid and shake well. Shake, shake, shake! Set aside.
- Prepare your serving glass with ice and pour the cocktail into the glass.
- Slice up a few apples and place them into the cocktail.
- Enjoy your Apple Maple Whiskey Sour!