Apple Maple Whiskey Sour
Ready to impress your guests with your awesome mixologist skills? This Apple Maple Whiskey Sour cocktail will leave your guests absolutely dazzled! It’s not your typical whiskey sour, we added a few extra ingredients to give it a fall feel. Our Pure Organic Maple Syrup takes this cocktail to a whole other level. Let’s get started!
- Measuring spoons
- Cocktail shaker / Mason jar
- Serving glass
- Cutting board
- Bourbon of your choice (3 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup (2 – 4 teaspoons, to taste)
- Fresh lemon juice (2 tablespoons)
- Ground cinnamon (a pinch)
- Apple (sliced)
- Begin by filling the cocktail shaker/mason jar with about two thirds of ice.
- Pour the bourbon, Nature’s Flavors Pure Organic Maple Syrup, lemon juice, and a pinch of cinnamon into the shaker/jar.
- Close the lid and shake well. Shake, shake, shake! Set aside.
- Prepare your serving glass with ice and pour the cocktail into the glass.
- Slice up a few apples and place them into the cocktail.
- Enjoy your Apple Maple Whiskey Sour!