The holidays can be hectic and we often spend hours making the perfect dessert. This year, we wanted to avoid the messes and the troubles so we created these Homemade Coconut Macaroons! It’s a one-bowl recipe, our favorite, and they only take about 20 minutes to bake. Let’s get started!
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoon
- Baking sheet
- Non-stick cooking spray
- All-purpose flour (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Coconut Shreds (1 ⅓ cups)
- Egg whites (2 large eggs)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Sugar-free Sugar SweetenFX (⅓ cup)
- Salt (⅛ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (½ teaspoon)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 325°.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, Nature’s Flavors Organic Coconut Shreds, egg whites, Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX, salt, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract. Mix everything until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Place rounded spoonfuls of the coconut macaroon mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.
- Allow the coconut macaroons to cool.
- Enjoy your Homemade Coconut Macaroons!