We’re celebrating summer with these yummy lemon cheesecake bars! We know a lot of you are at home so why not bake!? We used our lemon flavor concentrate to give them that pop of flavor! Here are some of the tools and ingredients that you’ll need.
- Electric mixer
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Parchment paper
- 8 inch square baking pan
- Food processor (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- 6 sheets of graham crackers
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons, melted)
- Greek yogurt (¾ cup)
- Egg whites (2 large eggs)
- Cream cheese (8 ounces)
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX (¼ cup)
- Coconut flour (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (2 teaspoons)
- Nestle’s Unicorn Vanilla Morsels (½ cup, you can use regular white chocolate chips too)
- Nature’s Flavors Lemon Flavor Extract (2 teaspoons)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Prepare your baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. You want to make sure you leave an overhang on all sides of the baking pan. This will allow you to easily lift the bars from the pan. Set aside.
- Begin by pulverising the graham crackers into fine crumbs, You can use a food processor or a blender.
- Pour the crumbs into a mixing bowl and add the melted coconut oil. Mix!
- Press the mixture onto your prepared baking pan and bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow it to cool while you make the filling.
- Start by beating the softened cream cheese. Add in the greek yogurt, sweetenfx, egg whites, and flour. The mixture should be creamy.
- Add NF’s lemon concentrate and NF’s vanilla extract into the mixture. Fold in the vanilla morsels.
- Pour the filling mixture on top of the crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the bars to chill and place them in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Enjoy these Lemon Cheesecake Bars!