No-bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Imagine it’s a hot summer day and you’re making a cheesecake but instead of baking it, you let your refrigerator do all the work. It’s true and it’s possible! We created a simple No-bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe, perfect for those warmer days when you don’t want to deal with an oven.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
- Graham Crackers (2 Packages, 20 Sheets)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (14oz)
- Unsalted Butter (11 Tablespoons)
- Cream Cheese (16 oz)
- Lemon Juice (1/4 Cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 Teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar (2 Tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Blueberry Syrup
- Fresh Blueberries (6 oz)
- 9-inch Springform Pan
STEP BY STEP
- Place graham crackers in a resealable bag and crush them until fine crumbs form.
- In a large bowl, pour crumbs and slowly stir in Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX sugar and butter until the mixture reaches a softer consistency.
- Begin to press the crumb mixture into your pan, press it flat. Then, spread the sides up to form a bowl around your pan.
- Chill the crust in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until you get a smooth mixture.
- Slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk to the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat in the lemon juice and Nature’s Flavors Vanilla Extract.
- Pour the filling into the crust, smoothing the top as you continue to pour.
- Cover your pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate it until the cheesecake becomes firm, we recommend 3 hours.
- Once the cheesecake has chilled, begin to place the blueberries on the top of the cheesecake to fill the entire surface.
- Drizzle some of Nature’s Flavors Blueberry Syrup all over the cheesecake.
- Unclasp the sides of the pan, carefully remove the cheesecake, and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this no bake recipe you may enjoy this one too!