Vegan Maple Brandy Eggnog
Happy Tuesday everyone! We’re keeping it simple yet sweet today with this Vegan Maple Brandy Eggnog. This Eggnog recipe is keto, nut-free, dairy-free, and it’s V-E-G-A-N! When doing our research for this Vegan Eggnog we came across a lot of vegan recipes but majority of them used nuts in their ingredients. With nut allergies being common, we decided to use our Guar Gum to give it that thicker consistency that we’re all used to when enjoying eggnog. So with that being said, let’s get started!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Disposable Pipette
- Coconut Milk (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Guar Gum (¼ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Syrup Pure (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Egg Shade Food Coloring (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Eggnog Flavor Extract (16 drops)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Nutmeg Flavor Extract (2 drops)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Brandy Flavor Extract (8 drops)
- To begin, pour the coconut milk into a mixing bowl.
- Next, sift Nature’s Flavors Guar Gum into the coconut milk while whisking at the same time. Continue to whisk the mixture, this will prevent clumps from forming.
- After the coconut milk has reached a thicker consistency, add in Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Syrup and continue to whisk.
- Then, add in Nature’s Flavors Eggnog Flavor Extract, Nature’s Flavors Brandy Flavor extract, and Nature’s Flavors Nutmeg Flavor Extract. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Lastly, add in Nature’s Flavors Egg Shade Food Coloring to really give it that Eggnog color and feel.
- Allow the mixture to chill for an hour.
- Serve in a chilled glass and enjoy your Vegan Maple Brandy Eggnog!