Did you know that there are ELEVEN more days until the beginning of Fall? These fall recipes aren’t stopping because we’re thrilled for the season! As fall approaches, we’ve noticed ample amounts of pumpkin spice treats all around us so we’re here with another recipe for ya’ll. We created a delicious pumpkin mousse!
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
Tools You’ll Need
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Ziplock Bag
- 4 Serving Dishes
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Heavy Whipping Cream (1 ½ cups)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (½ teaspoon)
- Ground Cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Pumpkin Concentrate (8 drops)
- Graham Crackers
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar (2 tablespoons)
Graham Cracker Layer
- In a ziplock bag, smash two sheets of graham crackers.
- You don’t want the graham cracker layer to be like powder so make sure to not crush your graham crackers too heavily.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- After the heavy cream has reached a whipped cream consistency, mix in cinnamon and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract.
- Mix in Nature’s Flavors SweetenFx sugar into the mixture.
- Add 8-10 drops of Nature’s Flavors Natural Pumpkin Flavor Concentrate.
- Mix everything together and make sure to scrape the sides of your bowl.
- Place a layer of crushed graham crackers at the bottom of your preferred cup.
- Place another layer of pumpkin mousse on top of the crushed graham crackers.
- Keep alternating your layers until you reach the top of your cup.
- Top your pumpkin mousse with some whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
If you loved this Pumpkin Mousse recipe and you can’t get enough of pumpkin flavored treats, check out our Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte. You won’t feel the need to visit Starbucks after you try it!