Butter on toast has been done for centuries…but that doesn’t necessarily mean we have to continue doing it the same way. We want you to be excited about your daily meals but we want you to feel greater excitement about having breakfast! See, breakfast is the first and most important meal of the day. It’s what you wake up to and it’s also what keeps you pushing throughout the day. What better way to spice up toast than with a delicious creamy organic maple butter spread. And did we mention that it’s organic. That’s right folks, not only are we breaking breakfast stereotypes but we’re also taking good care of our bodies.
Tools You’ll Need
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Spoons
- Butter Knife
- Organic Unsalted Butter (1 ½ sticks)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup (¼ cup)
- Place the organic unsalted butter in a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy. We recommend 5-6 minutes.
- Slowly add in Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup.
- Next, add in salt and remember to scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure that every ingredient is in the mixture.
- Toast slices of bread and with a butter knife, spread the organic maple butter spread on your toast.
If you enjoyed this Organic Maple Butter Spread recipe and you also enjoy all things maple, be sure to check out our Maple Peach Milkshake recipe!