Nature’s Flavors Organic and Natural Snow Cone Syrups are multi-versatile! While you may buy them just to be used in the summer time for your kids, they can be used in so many other recipes. They can even go beyond beverages. Keep reading to see how!
By the way, most of the flavors we recommend are included in our Natural and Organic Snow Cone Bundles.
Coffee & Syrup
Although you may have purchased our Snow Cone Bundle originally for your kids, below are some ways adults can enjoy them beyond shaved ice!
Let’s start with coffee, our personal favorite.
We recommend starting with ½ oz of Flavor Syrup per 1 cup of coffee. Of course, everyone’s taste preferences are different. Some of us like our coffee bold, others like it on the sweeter side. So, feel free to add more flavoring to your liking!
These are the flavors we recommend for your morning brew,
- Organic Caramel Flavored Snow Cone Syrup
- Organic Butter Rum Snow Cone Syrup
- Organic Hazelnut Flavored Snow Cone Syrup
- Organic Irish Cream Snow Cone Syrup
So, you find yourself on Friday evening longing for a delicious cocktail to wash down the week. You don’t have any bar syrups but you do have our Snow Cone Bundle! This means you have the flavors Watermelon and Lemon Lime! Woo-hoo
Start off with ½ oz of Flavor Syrup per 1 ½ oz of either tequila, vodka, or rum. As mentioned before, you can always add more to your liking. It’s easy when you’re your own bartender.
Here’s the flavors we recommend for cocktails:
- Organic Lemon Lime Snow Cone Syrup *included in our Natural and Organic Snow Cone Kit
- Organic Grapefruit Snow Cone Syrup
- Organic Peach Mango Snow Cone Syrup *included in our Natural and Organic Snow Cone Kit
- Organic Watermelon Snow Cone Syrup *included in our Natural and Organic Snow Cone Kit
We can’t just recommend our products without a delicious summer cocktail recipe! So, here’s our take on a Watermelon Chile Margarita:
- 1 ½ oz of preferred tequila
- ½ oz of Nature’s Flavors Organic Watermelon Snow Cone Syrup
- A squeeze of lime
- 1 tsp sea salt, lemon, chili powder
- Rim with sea, salt, lemon, chili powder
- Give it a good shake with some ice.
Snow Cones, Lemonades, & Carbonated Water
You can use the same measurements for the lemonades as the cocktail ratio. And remember, you can always add more to your liking.
By using our Snow Cone Syrup and carbonated water, you can make your own healthier version of a soda! They’re made with Organic Cane Sugar and never contain any artificial colors or ingredients! Read this blog post to learn about eliminating food dyes and High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) for your lifestyle.
To flavor your carbonated water, use about 1 tbsp per 8oz of carbonated water. Give it a good stir but don’t go too crazy.
Below are some of our recommended flavors for lemonades and carbonated water:
- Organic Peach Mango Snow Cone Syrup*included in our Natural and Organic Snow Cone Kit
- Organic Strawberry Snow Cone Syrup*included in our Natural and Organic Snow Cone Kit
- Organic Cream Soda Snow Cone Syrup
- Organic Cherry Cola Snow Cone Syrup
- Organic Lemon Lime Snow Cone Syrup included in our Natural and Organic Snow Cone Kit
With our various Cola Flavored products, you can still get the same rich sweet cola taste without the HFCS. It’s a win-win!
Ice Cream & Milkshakes
Now, is it really summer if you didn’t enjoy some ice cream? Of course it isn’t!
To use our snow cone flavorings, we recommend using a vanilla ice cream for a neutral base. You can either pour 1 tablespoon over your ice cream, or swirl it into your milkshakes! Easily make a strawberry and vanilla milkshake by using our Natural or Organic Strawberry Snow Cone Syrup. Or, make a delicious root beer float milkshake with our Natural or Organic Root Beer Snow Cone Syrup!
Here’s some more flavors we recommend:
Wrap it Up
If you’ve already purchased our Snow Cone Kit, then you have a lot of flavors to play with. And if you haven’t, then what are you waiting for a sale? Well, then subscribe to our newsletter to hear about exclusive deals and content! Just head to the bottom of our Home Page and to the right you’ll find where to enter your email. Happy Flavoring.