Since the weather is getting warmer, we’re creating snacks and treats to help keep you cool! We’ve created this Vegan Mango Popsicles Recipe to help fight that heat. There’s no messy mango cutting involved either. All you need is a bit of our delicious mango concentrate to get that delicious mango flavoring. We also added some of our orange food coloring to really get that mango vibe going! Shall we begin?
- Small dixie cups
- Dixie cups (6)
- Popsicle sticks (6)
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Vegan Vanilla Greek Yogurt (2 cups)
- Soy milk (½ cup, you can use any milk alternative that you prefer)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Mango Concentrate (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Orange Food Color (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX (2 tablespoons)
- Coconut Shreds (to garnish, optional)
- Begin by mixing 2 cups of vanilla greek yogurt, ½ a cup of soy milk, and 2 tablespoons of Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX.
- Add in ½ teaspoon of Nature’s Flavors Organic Mango Concentrate and mix! Make sure that the concentrate is evenly distributed.
- Next, add in that beautiful natural orange food color! We used ½ a teaspoon but feel free to adjust to your liking.
- Now that your mixture is ready, you can begin pouring it into your dixie cups. We used the smaller dixie cups and filled them up about ¾ of the way.
- We used coconut shreds on a few of our popsicles but feel free to use any toppings you’d like.
- Place a popsicle stick in the center of each dixie cup.
- Freeze the popsicles and allow them to set for 5-6 hours.
- We hope you enjoy this Vegan Mango Popsicles Recipe!