Rise n’ shine friends! It’s Wednesday so that means we’re half way through this week! Today, our friend Stephie from @localeats.sweettreats, has created these Gluten-free Blueberry Banana Pancakes! She was kind enough to share her delicious recipe with us too.
Stephie, the creator of this recipe, is a beautiful mama of twins! She loves natural recipes and cooks to the season. Nature’s Flavors is beyond excited to be working with Stephie! Be sure to follow her on instagram for more awesome recipes!
- Vegetable oil (4 tablespoons)
- Coconut palm sugar (2 tablespoons)
- Egg (1 egg)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Banana Flavor Concentrate (5 drops)
- Gluten-free flour (1 cup, must include xanthan gum)
- Frozen blueberries (1 cup)
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk (1 cup)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Salt (a dash)
- Cinnamon (a dash)
- Begin by beating the egg in a bowl. Add in the sugar, Nature’s Flavors Banana flavor concentrate, and the almond milk. Mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, add the flour and the baking powder. Mix both ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Slowly mix everything together.
- Next, add the frozen blueberries, salt, and cinnamon. Mix gently.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium/large pan on high heat.
- Add one ladle of mix onto your pan and flip it once bubble form.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Stephie used butterfly pea powder in coconut whipped cream to create a pretty garnish sauce!
- Enjoy these delicious gluten-free Blueberry Banana Pancakes!