The fitness world and it’s industry are blooming. Which means that nutritional supplements are becoming more popular amongst the community. We put together a chocolate coffee creatine shake to shake off those sore muscles and keep you going strong!
- Chilled coffee (¾ cup)
- Half & half milk (¼ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Sugar-free Chocolate Flavor Powder (1 tablespoon)
- Unflavored creatine powder of your choice
- Almond butter (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup (2-3 tablespoons)
- Ice (2 cups)
- Combine the coffee, half and half, and Nature’s Flavors Maple Syrup in a blender. Blend until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the creatine powder, Nature’s Flavors Natural Sugar-free Chocolate Flavor Powder, and the almond butter into the mixture. Blend.
- Pour the chocolate coffee creatine shake into your serving glass and enjoy!