Keto Chocolate Milkshake
Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day! We don’t need a holiday to enjoy a chocolate milkshake but it just makes it that much better. Fall is right around the corner and it’s beginning to get chillier but we’re trying to end the season on a cooler note. After all, this tasty keto chocolate milkshake should cause you no trouble to make because it only calls for five ingredients. You can call this milkshake breakfast or dessert but it works for both!
- Yields: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Tools you’ll need
- Hand mixer
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Serving Glass
- Straw (optional)
Ingredients you’ll need
- Heavy Cream (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (2 tablespoons)
- Coconut Milk (13.5 oz)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (2 teaspoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Sugar Free SweetenFX Sugar (2 tablespoons)
- Begin by placing the heavy cream, Nature’s Flavors Sugar Free SweetenFX sugar, Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder into the mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer and combine the ingredients until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly incorporate the coconut milk into the mixture until all the ingredients are blended together.
- You may chill it in the refrigerator or in the freezer for a slightly thicker consistency.
- Transfer your Keto Chocolate Milkshake into your preferred glass and enjoy!