Keto Peanut Butter Cups
We’re back with another delicious keto recipe but this time we made Keto Peanut Butter Cups! We all deserve a chocolate fix and our recipe is perfect for those of you that follow a ketogenic lifestyle. These peanut butter cups are simple to make and the best part is that they only call for three ingredients.
- Yields: 6 Peanut Butter Cups
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Chill Time: 1 Hour
- Cupcake Tin
- Cupcake Liners
- 2 Bowls
- 2 Mixing Spoons
- Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar-free Powdered Sugar (3 tbsp)
- Sugar-free Chocolate Chips (1 Cup)
- Creamy Peanut Butter (Keto Friendly) (1/2 Cup)
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 cupcake liners.
- Mix Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar Free Powdered Sugar with Peanut Butter.
- Melt your sugar free chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds.
- Carefully take out the bowl and stir.
- Place the bowl back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds. This will keep your chocolate from clumping.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate onto a cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1/2 a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate to create a flat top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once the peanut butter cups have hardened and chilled, remove them from the cupcake liners.
- Enjoy your Keto Peanut Butter Cups!
- If you have a peanut allergy, try using Nature’s Flavors Peanut Butter Extract instead of regular peanut butter!
- If you enjoyed this Keto Peanut Butter Cup recipe, try our Keto Peach Mug Cake recipe too.
Categories: Keto Recipes