Happy holidays everyone! And just like that, Thanksgiving passed us by. We hope everyone had a love-filled holiday with family and friends! The last two months of the year are our favorite because we get to create delicious recipes that revolve around the holidays. We’re kicking off December with this delicious Vegan Gingerbread Hot Cocoa! It’s perfect for those chilly December nights. You only need a few ingredients so let’s get the ball rolling!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Serving glass
- Mixing spoon
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (3 teaspoons)
- Soy milk (1 ½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup (3 teaspoons)
- Vegan whipped cream
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Gingerbread Flavoring ( drops)
- Ground cinnamon (to garnish)
- In a small pot over medium heat, bring the milk to a boil. Remember to stir frequently to avoid the milk from sticking to the pot.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Next, add in Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder. Whisk the mixture until the cocoa powder dissolves.
- Once the cocoa powder has dissolved, add in Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup and Nature’s Flavors Organic Gingerbread Flavoring. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Top it off with vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Enjoy your Vegan Gingerbread Hot Cocoa!