Vegan No-bake Coconut Snowballs
We’re calling all the coconut lovers! If you can’t get enough coconut then these delicious vegan no-bake coconut snowballs are for you. They remind us of a cookie dough consistency but full of a coconut flavor instead.
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Coconut Shreds (2 cups)
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk (2 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Syrup (3 tablespoons)
- Ground Cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (½ teaspoon)
- Confectioner’s Sugar
- Place 1 ½ cups of Nature’s Flavors Organic Coconut Shreds in the blender. Blend until the coconut shreds reach a paste-like consistency. The consistency does not have to be smooth. It’s okay to have some coconut texture.
- After you reach this consistency, add in Nature’s Flavors Maple Syrup, coconut milk, Nature’s Flavors Vanilla Extract, ground cinnamon, and salt into the blender until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add in the last ½ cup of Nature’s Flavors Organic Coconut Shreds into the blender. Pulse until everything is well combined.
- Next, prepare your baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Dust your hands with confectioner’s sugar and begin to shape the mixture into 1″ balls.
- Place each ball onto the baking sheet and coat them with more coconut shreds.
- Refrigerate them for at least one hour.
- Enjoy these vegan no-bake coconut snowballs!