There are infinite ways to have a cookie and we may have just discovered one of the best ways, a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie. Not only because of how delicious they are but because these Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies require no oven! We love a no-bake recipe because that means less time spent in the kitchen.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 cookies
- Mixing bowls (2)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (½ cup)
- Natural Peanut Butter (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
- Salt (¼ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Maple Syrup (½ cup)
- Oats (1 ½ cups)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (½ cup)
- Using a mixing bowl, stir together Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (melted), peanut butter, Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract, and Nature’s Flavor’s Organic Maple Syrup. Mix until it’s smooth and well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder, salt, and oats together.
- Combine the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Prepare your baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. You’ll be placing your Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of your cookie dough and roll it into a ball. Place the ball of cookie dough on your baking sheet.
- Repeat this process with the remaining cookie dough
- Use a fork to lightly flatten the cookie.
- Allow the cookies to chill for about two hours.
- Enjoy your No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies!