Chocolate Mint Avocado Pudding
We know what you’re thinking, avocado pudding!? We hear you and we get it BUT we stand by this delicious Chocolate Mint Avocado Pudding. There is zero avocado taste, we simply used it to give it that pudding texture that we are all used to. Not only is a hearty substitute but avocados contain plenty of awesome nutrients that are great for our bodies. Here are a few examples.
- contain more potassium than bananas
- are loaded with fiber
- contain powerful antioxidants that help protect your eyes
- are loaded with healthy fatty acids that are beneficial to our hearts
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Serving cups/glasses
- Avocados (2 ripe avocados)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Peppermint Flavor Extract (¼ teaspoon)
- Soy milk (⅓ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (½ cup)
- Unsweetened coconut cream (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Sugar-free SweetenFX (½ cup)
- Salt (¼ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 tablespoon)
- Combine the avocadoes, soy milk, unsweetened coconut cream, Nature’s Flavors Organic Peppermint Flavor Extract, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract in a blender. You want to make sure you add the liquids and thicker ingredients first to avoid your powders from sticking to the bottom or the sides of the blender. Blend on low for about 10 seconds.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder, Nature’s Flavors Organic Sugar-free SweetenFX, and the salt. Blend until everything is well combined. Scrape anything off the sides of the blender to make sure that all the ingredients are in.
- Spoon the pudding into your serving glasses and feel free to garnish your pudding with a few mint leaves.
- We hope you enjoy your Chocolate Mint Avocado Pudding!