This Vegan Eggnog Chia Pudding is the easiest and quickest way of putting together a healthy breakfast. Chia seeds are loaded with valuable nutrients for the body. You can find nutrients like fiber, antioxidants, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds!
- Bowl with a lid
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Organic chia seeds (1 ½ tablespoon)
- Soy milk (1 ½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar-free Sugar (2 tablespoons)
- Nutmeg (⅛ teaspoon, ground)
- Cinnamon (⅛ teaspoon, ground)
- Nature’s Flavors Eggnog Flavor Extract (1 teaspoon)
- Begin by placing the soy milk and chia seeds in a bowl. Using a spoon, mix the chia seeds so that they are entirely covered in milk.
- Next, add in Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar, Nature’s Flavors Eggnog Flavor Extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Mix well.
- Secure the bowl with its proper lid and place it in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours. The chia seeds need to expand so be sure to allow it to set.
- Once the chia pudding has set, remove it from the refrigerator and add your favorite toppings. We used almond slices, coconut shavings, and coconut slices. Feel free to add fruit too!
- Enjoy your Vegan Eggnog Chia Pudding!