Nothing screams Christmas like these delicious Cranberry Bliss Bars! They’re festive, tasty, and easy to make. Let’s begin!
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Baking sheet 13″ x 9″
- Electric mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Parchment paper
- Butter (melted, 1 cup)
- Eggs (2 eggs)
- All purpose flour (2 cups)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Ground ginger (½ teaspoon)
- Salt (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar-free Sugar (1 ½ cups)
- White chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Natures Flavors Natural Orange Flavor Extract (1 teaspoon)
- Craisins (¾ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
- Cream cheese (8 oz.)
- Nature’s Flavors Powdered SweetenFX Sugar-free Sugar (1 ½ cups)
- Craisins (⅓ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Orange Flavor Extract (½ teaspoon)
- Baking chocolate (2 squares)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (½ teaspoon)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Combine the melted butter and Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add in the eggs, Nature’s Flavors Orange Extract, and Nature’s Flavors Vanilla Extract. Beat until everything is well combined.
- Next, add in the ground ginger, salt, salt, baking powder, and the flour. Mix well but don’t overmix.
- Once all of the ingredients have been combined, stir in the white chocolate chips and the craisins using a rubber spatula.
- Take the prepared baking sheet and spread an even layer of the mixture all across the sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool before frosting.
- Beat the cream cheese and Nature’s Flavors Powdered SweetenFX Sugar until they reach a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add in Nature’s Flavors Orange Extract and Nature’s Flavors Vanilla Extract. Mix well.
- Top the cooled bars with frosting and sprinkle craisins on top.
- Enjoy your Cranberry Bliss Bars!