It’s that time again friends, it’s time for those tasty Christmas flavors that we all know to come out and play. We love peppermint mochas but we love healthier peppermint mochas even more! You don’t have to feel guilty about having this delicious drink during the holidays anymore! Also, feel free to swap out the soy milk for any other non-dairy milk of your choice. Let’s begin!
- Stirring spoon
- Mason jar
- Serving mug
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Brewed coffee (⅔ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Peppermint Flavor Extract (3-5 drops)
- Unsweetened soy milk (⅔ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (1 tablespoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar-free Sugar (to taste)
- Begin by combining the brewed coffee and half of the soy milk in a bowl.
- Place it in the microwave and warm it up for about 45 – 60 seconds.
- Slowly stir in Nature’s Flavors Cocoa Powder, Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Peppermint Flavor Extract.
- Pour the mixture into your serving mug and set aside.
- Place the remaining milk into a jar and seal it with it’s lid. Shake the jar for 60 seconds until it becomes frothy.
- Remove the lid and microwave the milk for 45 seconds or until the milk is warm and the froth has moved it’s way to the top.
- Using a spoon, hold the froth in the cup and pour the milk into the mocha mixture. Then scoop the froth to the top of the mixture.
- Enjoy your Healthier Peppermint Mocha!